The Way to get LAID

Whatever happened to the 70s/80s pick up artist, from a time when women weren't EVEN AS LOOSE sexually as they are today? Guy who could go out and get a woman same day or night and fuck her? Am I totally alone out there in the ability to do this? Women now though in the 2000s, easy pickens if you play your shit right.

Lets get back to fundamentals right here.

A to Z, THIS is what gets you laid. No, my name wasn't dropped recently by a magazine. No, I am not THE founder of things. Anyone who can read the lay reports, anyone I've helped in chat or email knows, GWM, or Gunwitch means fuckin LAYS, not all the bullshit. SO listen up!

I'll lay out my basic strategy here today.

Lets get started.

Women want to have sex with men, women are not from Venus, we are not from Mars, there is no need to see this as a battle, it is mutually shared sexual gratification. Women love sex, one must realize this.

Field work generates effective techniques and tactics, not vice versa.

Ejecting from a pick up unless it's a DONE deal is illogical. Better to stand there with nothing particular to say and let her talk or walk, than to leave and never know.

If I relax they will relax, if I am sexual they will be sexual. First basis of getting anyone to do anything is the walks like a duck acts like a duck must be a duck principle. If you pigeonhole yourself as entertaining guy, or funny guy, or witty guy in her mind you are shorting yourself from pigeonholing yourself as "lover man". Feel it, show it, but don't say it, and she will place you in the category of a lover.

What I do.

I go out in the daytime.

Go in a department store or mall. Stay out of clubs; learn to not have to be drunk/ bottle of courage to approach women. Clubs are a tougher environment because its almost all visually based, hence you need to be 7'5'' or an ass model to stand out. Go to a department store or mall.

See my target. I see MY (not bimbo ideal, but what I want to fuck) 10, in one spot, not moving and by her self. No need to add chaos to the situation by approaching a moving target or target with a friend who will set off her "what will SHE think" conditioning against sex with strangers.

RELAX.

Feel a sexual state/get horny for her; start to go 2-3 on 1-10 scale

Go stand near her and look at something.

Watch for her to look at me.

Look back at her in the eyes and say hello, hi, what's up, depending on the chick's age and look.

See I don't BURST IN. I hover close by make it more natural and less threatening. This isn't like a club where drunks just trample each other and slobber on ugly women.

I relax and ask her a couple questions until she seems to get comfortable.

"You from around this area?"
"Never seen you around here before."
"Oh really where ya from?"
"By the way I'm rob."
"You are?"

At her first smile back at me, first laugh at something that isn't funny I begin to walk like someone she knows, talk like someone she knows, and be seen as someone she knows, not a stranger.

I start talking about the environment or music movies TV Celebs etc. Get way more relaxed. People KNOW the Simpson's, they KNOW Chandler and Rachel and Ross, they KNOW Buffy and Giles and spike. I don't ask her "do you watch xxxxxx" I ask her "what do you watch on TV?" she says something I don't know and cant assume a rapport based on talking about?
I say "what else do you watch?" until I hit one we both watch.

Sexual state goes to 5-6 on scale of 1-10 during this. Looking her in the eyes, sitting closer to her.

Conversation is had, all different types, but always of neutral topics. During which sexual state and relaxation both reach 9-10 levels. Might be an hour, might be 30 minutes, and might be 3 hours. Time spent is not time wasted. Go spend 3 hours getting phone numbers, call them all back, and see how many times you get laid. Less than 3 hours spent face to face guaranteed.

I calibrate her to see if/when she shows me sexual state back. When she does I suggest isolation "lets go up to my house I'm having a barbecue later I'd like to introduce you to my friends" to give her an excuse. The excuse can be anything, but NEVER an actual proposition of sex. Women LOVE sex, but don't wanna seem easy and are told by society it is wrong. SO subtle is key.

If she hems and haws I wait and ask again, I continue this until she gets rude or says "NO". Usually she will hem and haw when you persist, then say yes. Outright "NO"? That never happens when you first see her sexual state. Even if you haven't seen her sexual state first, "No" is a rare animal, because people have trouble saying no firmly. Test it out, you'll see.

Once isolated, I'll ask her to come sit with me or lay down with me, depending on where I end up sitting or laying down.

Kiss her, start making out, make out for a long time until I'm sure she's hot and then **** her.

By no means is this fool-proof. And something new always comes up in each pick up. But the above works for me (if I don't tamper with the above specifics) about 80% of the time. When I go in a club and hit on groups of women, approach moving targets, or I go to a party and am all wild and giddy; then the percentage lowers. All in all it's a strong foundation I can adapt from. I don't care what method you use, go try this and approach for 1 week instead, come back and post your lay report.

LAY reports are fuckin' common using the above principles; FIELD reports are common using anything else. I'm not saying this to brag, just trying to put it in perspective that the above, though simple (and maybe you're saying to yourself: "It can't be that simple or I'd have known about it") does work - WELL!

Summary: Daygame: See target - Relax - Feel light sexual state - Watch for her to look at you - Look at her and say hi - Relax and vibe - Increase sexual state - Watch for her sexual state to rise - Isolation question until she says "No" - Isolate - Ask her to sit with you - Make Out - Escalate - Sex.


Source: http://www.seductionbase.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment